UK Songstress, Adele recently revealed that she wants to do an official remix of Drake's "Hotline Bling".



"I really want us to do an official remix,"



Adele said during a recently published interview with etalk.



"I love Drake. I love Drake so much. I even got the coat that's in the video , I got it delivered the other day, I ordered it. The red one."



Following the release of her comeback single "Hello" last month, Adele admitted to drunkenly dancing to "Hotline Bling" in celebration.



"I had a drink like three weeks ago with my best friends, in fact, it was to celebrate 'Hello,'"



Adele added.



"And I was off my face because I don't really drink anymore, and they've got video of me dancing to it on a coffee table as well."



Drake appeared to acknowledge Adele's wishes with the following Instagram post, which he uploaded on Saturday night (Nov.21th)



See the photo above!







Drake captioned ;



"Me and my main ting just coolin."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname

 
Top