Eden Hazard has said nothing to indicate he is

unhappy at Chelsea, according to younger

brother Thorgan.

Chelsea midfielder Hazard, 24, has suffered a dip

in form this season after playing a starring role as

the club won the Premier League title this season.

His performances have raised questions over his

future but Eden has said he has no problem with

coach Jose Mourinho and his brother, who left

Chelsea to join Borussia Monchengladbach on a

permanent deal in February, said he thought he

was still content.

"Until now, he never said he was unhappy so I

think he's happy," Thorgan told Omnisport. "He's

part of one of the best clubs in the world, he won

many titles last year ... this year it's a bit more

difficult but it's football.

"Every player, every club, goes through hard

times. I think he's happy but you need to ask

him, I can't answer for him.

"I think he already proved last year that

[Mourinho] worked really well with Eden and Eden

worked really well with Mourinho.

"I know that journalists like it when it's not going

well -- they are looking for problems -- but I never

heard there was a problem between Mourinho

and Eden. If some journalists hear that there are

problems, they hear it, but I never heard about

it."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname

 
Top