emenike in action
emenike in action

Emmanuel Emenike has uncovered he is charmed to be given the chance to at long last work with Slaven Bilic in the wake of joining West Ham on advance.


The club paid an expense of £730,000 to sign the Nigerian striker until the end of the season.


West Ham will likewise have the choice to sign him on a lasting arrangement from Fenerbahce for £8.1million.


‘I have constantly referred to West Ham as an awesome club. I have dependably been watching them. West Ham’s an awesome club and I am, exceptionally upbeat and, extremely energized that I am here,’ Emenike told West Ham TV.


‘I’ve known him [Bilic] for a considerable length of time. When he was at Lokomotiv Moscow, I was at Spartak Moscow, then he came to Besiktas and I was in Fenerbahce, so we have known one another for quite a while. I’m upbeat to be here and glad to play for him.


‘We have taken after one another’s vocations and express gratitude toward God we arrive today and we arrive together.’


Emenike included: ‘That is the reason I am here, to dependably be in the primary XI, dependably attempt to fulfill the fans and to make myself upbeat. I truly trust it works out.


‘The Premier League is the best on the planet, it is everybody’s fantasy to come and play here. I am eager to be here.


‘Be that as it may, it is not generally pretty much the player, it is collaboration and it is about us as a group. I am here to play with the group and work with the group.’


Emenike, topped 37 times by the Super Eagles, spent part of this season on a credit spell at Arabian Gulf League side Al-Ain in the United Arab Emirate



Emenike happy to join West Ham

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname

 
Top