Kylie Jenner confessed earlier this year to

cosmetically-enhancing her pout at the tender

age of 17 because she felt "insecure". Her mum

Kris stayed silent about the procedure,

prompting speculation she gave her consent and

even supported the move . But she has now

spoken out, insisting she was "upset" when her

youngest child unveiled her lippy look. She told

Access Hollywood:

"I get a little crazy - and I think that is

what no one sees - and I do have definite

thoughts and ideas or [ideas on] what she

should do, you know, at a really young

age.

"I am from a generation that in my day, I

mean, some of this stuff did not exist for

sure, but I don't think I did one thing

physically to myself until I was in my 50s.

"So I am thinking…why, why? Why do you

need to do that?"

"I got really upset, and then it. was done,

and I had to let it go. Once that was done,

it's just my kid. I love my kid. We make

mistakes."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname

 
Top