My boyfriend is far too randy for me. He wants

lots of hot s*x every night, and he goes at it fast

and furious. Sometimes we go on for hours and I

end up sore and exhausted. It may sound like I'm

the luckiest woman on earth, but too much of

everything is bad and I'm getting bored and

upset by it all— to the point where I don't look

forward to s*x with him.

How can I tell him I don't want rough s*x all the

time?

- A lady who is engaged sent this to Aunty

Bunmi. Read her reply to her below:

The earlier you told him the truth the better for

your relationship. It is not possible to keep doing

something you don't want. Your body and mind

will eventually say no, plus he might only be

doing it every night because he thinks you enjoy

it.

He may actually be forcing himself to go on for

hours to keep you happy. In which case

explaining how you feel will be a relief to both of

you.

So, reassure him that it is not the quality of the

s*x that puts you off, it is the quantity. It is not

what he's doing. It's how often he does it. But tell

him with love and humility.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname

 
Top