Karl-Heinz Rummenigge,  the chairman of Bayern Munich, hints that he knows where Pep Guardiola will move after he leaves Bundesliga.

On Sunday the chairman officially confirmed that Guardiola would leave Bayern when his contract expires at the end of the season and will be replaced by Carlo Ancelotti .

READ ALSO: wGuarwq‎

Rummenigge said: "Carlo Ancelotti has been successful everywhere. He has won the Champions League three times. That is still a record and of course he has all the qualities. Carlo Ancelotti has been successful everywhere. He has won the Champions League three times. That is still a record and of course he has all the qualities."

Speaking about Guardiola, the chairman noted:  "I think I know where he is going. But I want to leave the announcement to him or his new employer. At the Christmas party two weeks ago he came to me, he told me that he was looking for a new challenge and almost apologised. It was clearly difficult for him, I'm not disappointed in him.I could see that Guardiola had really grown to love Bayern and its fans.

Guardiola, a former Barcelona coach has won two Bundesliga titles, one DFB-Pokal, the UEFA Super Cup and the FIFA Club World Cup with the Allianz Arena side, but will leave after choosing not to renew his contract.

 


man*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname

 
Top