Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo says he is

open to a move to MLS in the future, in an

interview in GQ magazine.

Ronaldo, 30, has previously ruled out a move to

America, telling the Jonathan Ross show in

November:



"In my mind I want to finish in the top

level, I want to finish with dignity so in a good

club. It doesn't mean that to go USA or Qatar or

Dubai is not good but I don't see myself [going

there]."



However, while the Portugal star has been linked

with a return to England, as well as French

champions PSG, he believes he could ply his trade

in MLS in the future.



"Maybe in the future will be a good chance for me

to play there [in America]," the Portuguese

forward reveals in quotes reported by AS.



"You never know, but it's something interesting. I

consider it, of course, because as I've said, soccer

there has become better and better... I think that



this is maybe going to be possible."

Cristiano open to future US move in GQ interview



https://t.co/29obVKdnHU pic.twitter.com/

kAgkpxo0GT




- AS English (@English_AS) January 16, 2016



Ronaldo joined Madrid for a world-record transfer

fee of £80 million in 2009 from United, and his

future has been the subject of almost daily

speculation in recent weeks.



He signed a new contract in 2013 and has

previously stated that he would be happy to end

his career at Madrid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname

 
Top