[ad_1]

Basketmouth and Sean Tizzle
Basketmouth and Sean Tizzle

A few days ago, we exclusively told you that Nigerian singer, Sean Tizzle and comedian, Basketmouth had resolved their one year old beef.


READ: Basketmouth and Sean Tizzle end 1-year beef


Speaking exclusively with TheNETng today, Sean Tizzle further explained that ‘Basketmouth is my brother, My first ever show outside Nigeria was in 2013 in London and it was Basketmouth that made it happen, then ‘Sho le’ was a buzzing song. It was just a minor misunderstanding and the guy on my team that used my account to reply him has been fired, so we are cool.


Asked why it took him a year to make amends with Basketmouth, he said, ‘you know, there’s time for everything. So I guess it was just the right time to resolve it and it happened’.


 


 



[ad_2]

Source link

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname

 
Top