[ad_1]

Korede Bello
Korede Bello at our office today. Photo: TheNETng

After returning to further his education in Mass Communication at the Nigerian Institute of Journalism (NIJ), Korede Bello is preparing to write his final exams and project.


In a new interview with TheNETng, the Mavin Records singer revealed he is in the final year of Higher National Diploma, at the same institution he obtained his National Diploma.


READ: Korede Bello returns to school for HND


‘Yeah I’m back to school, about to finish my final year, HND in Nigerian Institute of Journalism, same school I did my OND. I’m in my finals,’ he said.


‘It’s been freaking hectic for me ‘cos I’ve been working on my album. It’s like I’m working on my school album,’ he joked.


Speaking on his final year project, Korede said, ‘My project will be entertainment related. About something that has to with artistes and their influence on fans because I have easy access to musicians and celebrities. It’s going to be hard for me.’



[ad_2]

Source link

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname

 
Top