[ad_1]


– Sharon Ezeamaka is a popular Nollywood actress


– In a recent interview, she said she has no interest in settling down with a boyfriend because she is focusin on herself and enjoying her freedom


Sharon-Ezeamaka


Sharon Ezeamaka is a very popular Nollywood actress who started as a child actor in the TV series ‘Dear Mother’. Her Nollywood films include Dorathy My Love and Little Angels with Oge Okoye and RMD.


READ ALSO: Nollywood actress reveals sad reason she cried for ex-husband


Now, she is an adult and has a recurring role on MTV’s Shuga series. In a recent interview, she revealed that even at 23 years, she is not interested in getting a boyfriend.



She said: “Dating? No not all. I don’t have time for that. I just don’t know and don’t want to think about it. When the right time comes, I’ll date. But for now, I’m enjoying my freedom; it is all about me.”


sharon 2


“Yes, I have male fans and I talk to them normally. They have supported me a whole lot. I ignore those ones that want something more than a compliment. I don’t have the luxury of time to reply that kind of people. I have developed thick skins to negative comments.”


READ ALSO: Nollywood actress reveals how her marriage almost KILLED her acting career


On if she has ever faced heartbreak, she said: “No! Not at all. Never! (Laughs). I have never had any of such experiences and I’m not sure I have broken hearts.”





[ad_2]

Source link

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname

 
Top