[ad_1]


– Thelma Okoduwa is a popular Nollywood actress


– She took a break from hr acting career in 2009 due to her marriage and starting a family


– Now she is back to acting and speaks on how she balances her career and family


Thelma okoduwa (1)


Thelma Okoduwa is a Nollywood actress who has been in the industry for a long time. In 2009, she took a break from her acting career when she got married to her sweetheart, Onya Ojiji.


READ ALSO: See 5 Nigerian actors that are taking over Hollywood (Photos)


In a new interview with Punch Spice, she opened up about her decision: “I was away from Nollywood for a while because I got married, and I was making babies. I was in Abuja trying to make a home, and also take care of my children.”



“While I was there, I was also working but you know it is not like being in Lagos, which is the hub of entertainment in Nigeria. After I got married, I felt that my family should come first and I didn’t want to get it wrong. I wanted to be the best mum to my children, and give them the best foundation.”


Thelma okoduwa (2)


“I have a very supportive husband who is always there for me. I also get support from my sisters and nanny. They all give me the assistance that I need. I am from a large but close-knit family.”


“My parents pampered us while we were growing up. I am a God-fearing and hard-working woman. I love life, and I love my family so much. My family is the most important thing in my life. I don’t mess with my family.”


READ ALSO: UNBELIEVABLE: Award-winning British actor abandoning Hollywood for Nollywood?


She also spoke on her role models in Nollywood. She said: “I look up to Joke Silva, and I love RMD. I think RMD has an awesome personality on and off screen. He is a humble man.”


We hope the actress is here to stay now to keep giving us more of her films that we love.





[ad_2]

Source link

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname

 
Top