[ad_1]

Wale
Wale

Nigerian-American rapper, Wale‘s two-month-old daughter, Zyla Moon Oluwakemi is all shades of cute and adorable as she enjoys a bath.


The Washington DC-native welcomed Oluwakemi with his girlfriend, Chloe Alexis in July and he says he is training himself to be a better man for the cute toddler.


READ: Wale digs into Nigerian roots in naming newborn


‘I gotta work on being more positive. As hard as it is I have to try harder to embrace the good in my life. I have to do better. SHiNE is what I have to train myself to do. And God willing I will. If not for me, For Her’, he shared.


Wale's daughter, Oluwakemi
Wale’s daughter, Oluwakemi



#BabyZ


A video posted by Wale (@wale) on Sep 15, 2016 at 6:17pm PDT





 



[ad_2]

Source link

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname

 
Top